Our competent solicitors can provide you with all the information you need and guide you through the process. We understand that you may feel stressed or confused facing the court system, you should not have to stand alone.
If you have been charged with a criminal offence it is important to seek legal advice and to act as soon as possible. Our solicitors have extensive experience of criminal law and can provide you with expert advice in order to protect your rights. We specialise in all areas of criminal law, including:
- Murder and manslaughter,
- Affray and public violence,
- Sexual assaults and other violent offences,
- Breach of bail or bonds,
- Theft and other property offences,
- Domestic violence,
- Traffic offences,
- Drug matters,
- Importation of weapons, drugs and offensive material,
- Social security/centrelink fraud,
- Firearms and weapons,
- Telecommunications offences,
- Grievous bodily harm,
- Restraining orders,
- Negotiating with police and prosecutors,
- Witness representation at the Australian Crime Commission and the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).
Court procedures can be complicated and hard to understand. Our competent solicitors can provide you with all the information you need and guide you through the process. Please send us a message by using the form on this page or call us on (02) 9233 7777.